- Full Time Infants- Five Days 7:00am to 6:00pm Toddlers-Five Days 7:00am to 6:30pm Primary- Five Days 7:00am to 6:30pm
- Part Time Toddlers- Five Days 8:30am-2:30pm Primary- Five Days 8:30am-2:30pm
Our Curriculum Daily Routine
- Work Time- The children start the day by independently choosing activities from different areas of the classroom. Here the children work independently or receive an individual or small group lesson from the Lead Teacher.
- Circle Time- During this time the children learn to interact and participate as part of a community. Through music, movement, stories, show and tell, and group lessons, the children build concentration, self-control, and positive social skills.
- Snacks- BCMS provides snacks for children in our Toddler and Primary Program. Morning snack is provided for all the children and afternoon snack for full time children. Toddlers sit down together as a group for snacks. Primary classrooms provide a self-serve station where children are encouraged to eat snack.
- Outside Play- BCMS provides age appropriate playgrounds for the children. The playground equipment is designed for gross motor development and social skills.
- Nap Time- The children in our Infant Program nap during specific times throughout the day. The children in our Toddler Program nap after their lunch. All the 3 year olds in our Primary Program join in the gym after their lunch for a nap. The 4 year olds stay in their classroom for an additional hour of advanced academics then lay down to rest in their classrooms for an hour.
Extra Curricular Activities After school activities are coordinated to allow for one extra-curricular activity per day. Availability depends on demand. These are conducted after school hours for an additional cost, paid directly to the program.
Nili’s Art is Cedar Park’s premier source for quality art classes. Our philosophy recognizes that art is a critical part of education, giving children important motor and creative skills while helping adults explore new ways to express and explore. Nili’s Art Classes cover a range of topics, including watercolor, clay sculpting, sketching, and oil painting, all in a warm, welcoming, and enriching environment.
Award: Nili’s Art Classes got “Best Painting and Drawing Teacher Award in Austin, TX 2017″ by Expertise.
[Expertise scored 172 painting & drawing teachers on more than 25 variables across five categories, and analyzed the results to give a hand-picked list of the best 14 painting & drawing teachers in Austin, TX.]
Classes are currently offered at BCMS during the extended day program.
Soccer Shots – About Soccer Shots
Mission: Our mission is to be the premier intro-to-soccer provider across the globe and to do so in such a way that it leaves a lasting impact on the youth we serve.
Method: We offer a quality, high-energy soccer program with principled instruction wrapped in fun. Our creative curriculum emphasizes soccer skills as well as character development, which transcends the game itself.
Motivation: Our motivation is to impact children in both soccer education and character development with application to all areas of children’s lives. We are motivated by a desire to see kids experience the game of soccer and to enjoy the rewards that participation in the game offers.
Where Children Learn How to Learn While They Learn How to Dance! Education through Dance, Motor Development, Gymnastics, and Fitness programs blended with numbers, colors, shapes, words, and songs for children ages 2-12, taught on-site in child care facilities and other viable locations. Note: KDWM program only offered in select locations. Creativity Today Confidence Tomorrow Shining Stars is a drama program held weekly at your child’s school. We proudly offer an exciting curriculum focused on building confidence, boosting communication skills, and fostering creativity. In the spring, summer and fall, students will star in a live evening production that family and friends are invited to attend. Your child will have an opportunity to be a star in the show.